We have lots of great products for that special Father in your life. Stop by to see our full selection.
Willow Tree figures are perfect for a New Dad or special Grampa…
- Father’s Day is always the third Sunday in June.
- Father’s Day is the fourth-largest card-sending holiday in the United States, with 93 million cards exchanged annually.
- Fifty percent of all Father’s Day cards are purchased for dads. Nearly 15 percent of Father’s Day cards are purchased for husbands. Other categories include grandfathers, sons, brothers, uncles and someone special.
- Two top-selling kinds of cards are “Dad from Daughter” and cards from a couple or family group: “Dad From Both” and “Our Wish.”
- Humor cards account for about 30 percent of Father’s Day sales.
- Hallmark has been producing Father’s Day cards since the early 1920s.
Although many congressional resolutions proclaiming a national Father’s Day were introduced through the years, the holiday was made official in 1972 when President Richard Nixon signed a presidential resolution that declared Father’s Day as the third Sunday in June.